New low surface mounted fitting Light Guide Plate technology(3 mei 2018)
Dutch Electro has developed a low surface mounted fitting that uses the latest in Light Guide Plate technology (LGP).
With this technology, a very efficient light conducting plate is side lit by LEDs. The light is diffused over the entire LGP and is not blinding.
This fitting is suitable for environments in which people perform administrative work or medical procedures.
- low surface mounting (400x155x15mm, LxWxH)
- good light spread
- no blinding “spots”
- available in three types of white light (cool white, natural white or warm white)
- stepless dimmable 15-100% via external dim switch or integrated touch switch
- red, green or blue integrated night light
- integrated touch switch for controlling white light and coloured night light
- base available in silver anodised or white powder coated
- end caps available in white, grey or black
During the “Rettmobil” trade fair in Fulda (DE) we will show the latest prototypes at our stand (16-18 May, hall B/1904).
At the time of “IAA Nutzfahrzeuge” in Hanover (DE), the new fitting is expected to be ready for production and available to order (20 - 27 September 2018).