- Phasing out fluorescent tubes
- Perfect Colour rendering - Nova LED panel
- New low surface mounted Nova LED panel
- New mounting Micro Canal recessed LED fittings
- Delivery time Dutch Electro
- Dutch Electro LED fittings in roadside assistance vehicles
- Trade show IAA commercial vehicles, Hanover Germany
- Track 60 WT LED fittings application on race trucks
- LED spot with switch (360° adjustable)
- New mono-voltage LED modules for DISC fittings
- New generation DISC fittings
It's really going to happen now: the production of fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) will be banned.
From now on Dutch Electro can supply a special version the Nova LED panels with a perfect colour rendering. These lights are very suitable for medical applications or other areas where a high colour rendering is of great importance.
Dutch Electro developed a new low surface mounted fitting, named "Nova". The nova LED panel has nice slim dimensions and generates very diffuse light without the typical LED 'spots'.
The mounting of the Micro Canal recessed LED fittings has been improved. The outer ends of the aluminium profiles are manufactured differently, enabling a stronger fastening in the mounting holes.
Many of you will have noticed that the economy has picked up considerably. The automotive and transport industry are growing as well, which has given us a lot of work. As a result, Dutch Electro’s delivery times have increased slightly.
Since several months, ANWB (The Royal Dutch Touring Club) uses Dutch Electro LED lighting in their VW T6 roadside assistance vehicles.
From the 22nd until the 29th of September 2016, Dutch Electro transport lighting participated in the IAA for commercial vehicles in Hanover (Germany).
W Racing Team has recently started using the Dutch Electro Track 60 WT LED fittings.
The Dutch Electro 360° adjustable LED spot is now available with an integrated switch. This has further expanded the amount of versions of this fine LED spot.
The round Dutch Electro LED fitting DISC has once again gone through further development. This has resulted in new 12 and 24VDC mono-voltage LED modules which are available at even better prices.