New mono-voltage LED modules for DISC fittings(9 jun 2016)
The round Dutch Electro LED fitting DISC has once again gone through further development. This has resulted in new 12 and 24VDC mono-voltage LED modules which are available at even better prices.
The 12 or 24VDC mono-voltage fittings are available with the same light output as the successful power LED modules of the 10-30VDC bi-voltage fittings.
Specifications of the new mono-voltage versions of the DISC fittings are:
- 4 light output levels (300 to 1400 Lumen)
- option to connect fittings together by using a 4 wire cable
- ADR certification on the watertight IP66 versions
- IK06 certification at -40°C
- metal housing in 3 colours (white, grey and black)
Click on the pictures to open the product pages.
The different versions will be available as follows:
|Standard version 12 or 24 VDC
(with or without a switch)
|As from now|
|12 VDC version with nightlight||As from week 45-2016 (provisionally)|
|24 VDC version with nightlight||As from week 51-2016 (provisionally)|
|12 VDC version with motion sensor||As from the beginning of 2017 (provisionally)|
|24 VDC version with motion sensor||As from now|