- New low surface mounted Nova LED panel
- New mounting Micro Canal recessed LED fittings
- Delivery time Dutch Electro
- Dutch Electro LED fittings in roadside assistance vehicles
- Trade show IAA commercial vehicles, Hanover Germany
- Track 60 WT LED fittings application on race trucks
- LED spot with switch (360° adjustable)
- New mono-voltage LED modules for DISC fittings
- New generation DISC fittings
New mounting Micro Canal recessed LED fittings
The mounting of the Micro Canal recessed LED fittings has been improved. The outer ends of the aluminium profiles are manufactured differently, enabling a stronger fastening in the mounting holes.
Each end can hold 2 mounting screws. With the new mounting method, the screws are sufficiently far removed from the mounting holes and can be firmly fixated into the underlying material (max. Ø 3.5mm with recessed screw head). This improvement applies to the Micro Canal, Micro Canal WT and Micro Canal 60 WT series.
The new mounting method has no further effect on the recessed dimensions listed in our catalogue and on our website. Besides mounting screws, we also advise to use glue or sealant to mount the fitting into the mounting hole, in case the fitting length exceeds approximately 60cm.overview