- New low surface mounted Nova LED panel
- New mounting Micro Canal recessed LED fittings
- Delivery time Dutch Electro
- Dutch Electro LED fittings in roadside assistance vehicles
- Trade show IAA commercial vehicles, Hanover Germany
- Track 60 WT LED fittings application on race trucks
- LED spot with switch (360° adjustable)
- New mono-voltage LED modules for DISC fittings
- New generation DISC fittings
New low surface mounted Nova LED panel
Dutch Electro developed a new low surface mounted fitting, named "Nova". The nova LED panel has nice slim dimensions and generates very diffuse light without the typical LED 'spots'.
This fitting uses the latest in Light Guide Plate technology (LGP). With this technology, a very efficient light conducting plate is side lit by LEDs. The light is diffused over the entire LGP and is not blinding, despite of the high light output of 1250 lumen.
This fitting is extremely suitable for environments in which people perform administrative work or medical procedures.
- low surface mounting (400x155x15mm, LxWxH)
- good diffused light spread
- no blinding 'spots' (low UGR)
- 9.5W/10-30VDC (mulit-volt) and 1250 lumen
- three types of white light (natural white, cool white or warm white)
- stepless dimmable 15-100% via external dim switch or integrated touch switch
- red, green or blue integrated night light
- integrated touch switch for controlling white light and coloured night light
- base available in silver anodised or white powder coated
- end caps available in white, grey or black
The Nova LED panel is available in various options which you can find on our product pages.overview